08 September 2014

Current status: september

Hey guys, as you may have noticed, it's been really quite here the past few months.
The reason why it's been like that is because I've found a new hobby I have been a little bit obsessed with the past months.
Meanwhile you may or not may not have thought I abandoned my blog and left it for death, but this is certainly not true.

Not at all.

In fact, school will start within a two weeks for me and I'll be entering my first year of college at Howest.
The course I will be majoring in is industrial product design.
I'm currently taking a so-called 'bootcamp':
three days where we get the chance to already learn a bit about the design process.

So expect more frequently (maybe less elaborate) posts about the things I'm working on here.

Furthermore, tomorrow (09/09/2014) Apple will be having their annual keynote and things tend to become very interesting,
because there's a lot of hype not only going to be a new iteration of the iPhone presented,
but rumours has it that Apple will announce a completely new device whereby they'll be entering a new product category (possibly the smartwatch industry).
Why am I telling you this?
Because I'll write a post after the event expressing my thoughts about the new announcements that will be made and the design of said products.


- Robrecht



Ps. expect a big change to this blog soon ;)